·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
04 WJ Columbia Ed
980 Posts
Looks great! Found some on CL for $300 I need to call on. What size tire is that on the WJ?

·
Registered
1999 Jeep GC WJ
462 Posts
Both of your gc's look a lot better!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
23 Posts
They look good, especially on that color Jeep -- I have a Blue one too and was considering getting those wheels also. When viewed from the front or back, does the difference in the offset noticeably change the look or stance from the stock wheels that you had on there before?

Thanks....

·
Registered
04 WJ Columbia Ed
980 Posts
Thanks!

Old... BFG All Terrain 245/75/16... 30.6"
New... Goodyear Fortera 245/70/17... 30.6"
Thank you! Price drop again to below $300. Need to call tonight for that kind of money :D

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They look good, especially on that color Jeep -- I have a Blue one too and was considering getting those wheels also. When viewed from the front or back, does the difference in the offset noticeably change the look or stance from the stock wheels that you had on there before?

Thanks....
I can't recall exactly what the difference in offset was... I think it was only 4mm. ??

Anyway... pretty much unnoticeable.

Thank you! Price drop again to below $300. Need to call tonight for that kind of money :D
Go get 'em!! :)

·
Registered
04 WJ Columbia Ed
980 Posts
Thanks for the info! I still need to call...

·
Registered
04 WJ Columbia Ed
980 Posts
I really like the look of these. Too bad I missed the the set on CL...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey Kent, what you end up doing with the OEM 16's? Still have them? Looking for a winter rim I can play wdercoat, and I've always like the 16"

1 - 13 of 13 Posts