Jeep SRT8
6,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
Jeep SRT8
6,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe..? That's the best you can do? When are you going to be in town.. if you're going to the show we should meet up for sure, dogg.

·
Premium Member
12,356 Posts
Maybe..? That's the best you can do? When are you going to be in town.. if you're going to the show we should meet up for sure, dogg.
Word, hopefully. Its my bday this weekend so I will see how crazy it is. I do wanna see the new WK2 also.

·
Registered
Jeep SRT8
6,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you need any ideas feel free to ask...

It's lonely out here for a JG'er in SF .. keep me posted.

·
Registered
14,381 Posts
I wanna see the new CTS Coupe!!!

·
Registered
Jeep SRT8
6,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can't wait to see this:

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,673 Posts
get us some cool new pics Ryan!

·
Registered
Jeep SRT8
6,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh for sure! I hope they let us inside but I'll bet that it's either locked or on a platform....

·
Registered
Jeep SRT8
6,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Anyone going to the Auto Show or looking for cheap, centralized parking in downtown San Francisco, remember to use Museum Parc Garage!!! We have auto detailing services, too! :thumbsup:

http://www.museumparcgarage.com/

·
Premium Member
Grand Cherokee
9,457 Posts
Oh for sure! I hope they let us inside but I'll bet that it's either locked or on a platform....
get one of those EVENT STAFF jackets and walk in and hope for the best :)

·
RockNrolla/JG Founder
14,649 Posts
get pics ryan!!!!!!!

·
Registered
Jeep SRT8
6,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That's the plan! Going either tomorrow or Saturday.

·
RockNrolla/JG Founder
14,649 Posts
sweeeeeeeeeet

·
Registered
Jeep SRT8
6,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm off.. I only received one request.. pictures. LAME j/k

·
Registered
Jeep SRT8
6,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
FML they lied to me! Well not really but why would the GC be listed on the site if they weren't going to have the '11? It flat out wasn't there.

The hot Jeep chick told me it was going to be at the L.A. show .. but I did see a 2010 srt8 and some other great cars.. I'll get pics up soon in another thread.

·
Registered
33 Posts
does anyone know the timeline when the jeep plant will end building the 2010 model and begin the 2011 model. from what i have heard before production end a couple of months and they close the plant for the new model. or am i wrong?

·
Registered
Jeep SRT8
6,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yes it WILL be in Los Angeles .. confirmed by me.

I would imagine the plant would get shut down so they can change the capital/re-tool the plant for the new model.

·
Administrator
9,281 Posts
does anyone know the timeline when the jeep plant will end building the 2010 model and begin the 2011 model. from what i have heard before production end a couple of months and they close the plant for the new model. or am i wrong?
The current plan calls for 2010 models to end production around mid-March. The plant will then shut down for major retooling and reopen sometime in May to launch the new models. Order cutoff for 2010 models is set for the first week of January.

EDIT: I have the exact dates and will post them here soon, Garage members will be the FIRST to know :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts