Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Overland L, & 2014 G.C.Summit
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
My Screen has begun to marbleize at the top. Its beginning to look like melting candle wax. I very disgusted, they put in a new dash and the drivers side A pillar was not properly snapped in place. I was charged for a rental car when they replaced the dash. It is brand new Jeep Overland. I also have a 125K8Yr. extended. The Dealership has become useless, not one returned call, not one returned email. It is shocking to me! Further insult is that the Corporate Jeep office guy named Victor was sent as requested my rental bills and I think they will close out my case a second time without every doing a thing. WTF are these people paid for? My Jeep Dealership is owned by a Houston Billionaire, he is plastered on the local magazines for his community work, What about running your dealership properly. A couple weeks ago I found a Thai Restaurant that opened close to my home. I had no clue they were there for months. I went in beautiful place and placed take out orders. While they prepared my dinners I chatted with them. On my own I snapped 4-5 pictures and put the place on Yelp and Google reviews on 4/7/2022. I got two emails from Google, they wrote to me to tell me that 8000 views were recently completer by potential guests. I'm debating putting all the pictures, emails names and all my problems with my "tony" jeep dealer. Maybe then my problem will get attention? We are living in a third world country.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
That marbling is part of the background. It is on all of them. Saw it at the beginning when I got my GC in Februaury. If you look at screen with smaller panes (customize it), you will see the marbling continues throughout it.

·
Registered
2001 WJ/WG, 3.1TD VM Motori.
864 Posts
Looks like I can see U7X in the blue circle, as if someone has used an eraser and tried rubbing the screen.
Could even be a disjointed M or U-V.
Or is it just a smudgy lens?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That marbling is part of the background. It is on all of them. Saw it at the beginning when I got my GC in February. If you look at screen with smaller panes (customize it), you will see the marbling continues throughout it.
I totally disagree, it is in one area only, it is poor parts in the manufacture. Jeep sold 2021 & 2022's full of bad stuff and didn't give a crap! My leather dash where it met the heads yup display was a mess. How was that sold? They called me to pick up the car at 8pm, I couldn't see anything in darkness. The chip/Covid situation caused a lot of these quality problems. However Stelantis only cares about money coming in to keep things moving.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok, I'm wrong. Why do I only see that at the top. I'll maneuver through the screens. I didn't have this on my Ram 12".

·
Registered
26 Posts
My Screen has begun to marbleize at the top. Its beginning to look like melting candle wax. I very disgusted, they put in a new dash and the drivers side A pillar was not properly snapped in place. I was charged for a rental car when they replaced the dash. It is brand new Jeep Overland. I also have a 125K8Yr. extended. The Dealership has become useless, not one returned call, not one returned email. It is shocking to me! Further insult is that the Corporate Jeep office guy named Victor was sent as requested my rental bills and I think they will close out my case a second time without every doing a thing. WTF are these people paid for? My Jeep Dealership is owned by a Houston Billionaire, he is plastered on the local magazines for his community work, What about running your dealership properly. A couple weeks ago I found a Thai Restaurant that opened close to my home. I had no clue they were there for months. I went in beautiful place and placed take out orders. While they prepared my dinners I chatted with them. On my own I snapped 4-5 pictures and put the place on Yelp and Google reviews on 4/7/2022. I got two emails from Google, they wrote to me to tell me that 8000 views were recently completer by potential guests. I'm debating putting all the pictures, emails names and all my problems with my "tony" jeep dealer. Maybe then my problem will get attention? We are living in a third world country.
As for your car- the dealership is not doing the
right thing- especially on a car that value !!

·
Registered
2018 Grand Cherokee Limited and a 2020 Grand Cherokee Altitude
136 Posts
Are there not different themes like on the wk’s that don’t have the marbling?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts