'14 Overland '22 Summit
I'd request the buyback or replacement.Just made my first car payment. Still no vehicle. Paid car insurance on a vehicle that I don’t have.
I even had another local glass company order the last about 2 weeks ago and it came in. I made several calls and emails to the dealer/coorp - the individual assigned has been out sick I was told.
Holiday weekend, Monday will be 3 weeks. I wish someone would just tell me this is the avenue we need to follow and this is the only option. Yes, in some ways FCA has tried to make this right, but I thought that was based on a 2 week turnaround.
Really do not know if I should request a replacement vehicle or buyback? I am getting to the point I really don’t want the vehicle back.
Every new car I've had has come with over-inflated tires. I just bleed them to the correct pressure.While I could, I will not at this point. . I am no longer working for myself on this one, I am paying for customer service and expect follow through. Clear communication is all that is needed and it hasn’t been clear since day one for the most part.
1. Rear bumper appliqué installed twice and not right, now needs to be done a 3rd time
2. They never did air down the tires to the correct PSI, waiting for that to be done
3. Rear Hatch Glass - I coordinated options for Jeep and FCA. Have not been told if those options are viable or not