Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
121 - 131 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
'14 Overland '22 Summit
136 Posts
It is the documentation so they can do after the dealer. Yeah, I didn’t want to make a claim, but here we are. Might as well see it through at this point.
I really hope this all gets worked out in your favor, but look out for #1 and don't trust any entity to do the right thing.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #126 ·
Spoke with the body shop, confirmed then parts were ordered earlier this week.

Progress and seamless communication. Local body shop that is a few miles away from the dealer that did the damage, the body shop doesn’t use the local dealer due to multiple reasons I found out.

·
Registered
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
577 Posts
This is such a strange but also obvious (to me) unique situation, so I will politely unsubscribe from this thread ;-)
I hope you will get it sorted, goes without saying.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #129 ·
This is such a strange but also obvious (to me) unique situation, so I will politely unsubscribe from this thread ;-)
I hope you will get it sorted, goes without saying.
Don’t think it is much to ask to have the dealer repair the damage they caused or to take ownership. Now, moving forward, just want to get my car fixed and back to where it was when it was only 5 days old

The insurance company and other parties will be holding the dealer and Jeep responsible.

·
Registered
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
577 Posts
Don’t think it is much to ask to have the dealer repair the damage they caused or to take ownership. Now, moving forward, just want to get my car fixed and back to where it was when it was only 5 days old

The insurance company and other parties will be holding the dealer and Jeep responsible.
I agree with you, only I would find a quick/forceful way to achieve what you want, otherwise it drags out forever, sharing your story here is good but not helping others that much from here on, I could be wrong and your thread of course. Sorry for commenting actually, but kind of frustrating, I want a resolution now ;-)

121 - 131 of 131 Posts