Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Grand Cherokee Limited and a 2020 Grand Cherokee Altitude
147 Posts
I really don’t like the back side of these new jeeps but yours looks great. I think that back window trim not being chrome makes all the difference.

·
Registered
438 Posts
There are companies selling adhesive tint for the orange front reflectors, red rear reflectors, and tail lights. I mean, why stop now, you’re almost across the finish line! 😎

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There are companies selling adhesive tint for the orange front reflectors, red rear reflectors, and tail lights. I mean, why stop now, you’re almost across the finish line! 😎
Lol you think ? I just wanted to dance in the dark not be the dark

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks amazing and I am not even a fan of the new L lines. Was the Altitude already all black or where there some chrome deletes?
Thanks bro … I have the short wheel base and Its completely all blacked out with the altitude trim . No chrome at all . Altitude trim also comes with the black headliner.

·
Registered
19 Posts
My Guy, this is my fav WL now. I have looked at this page about 6 times now after looking at other new rides on this forum. I'm sure you're washing this baby every week and checking the rain forecast lol.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My Guy, this is my fav WL now. I have looked at this page about 6 times now after looking at other new rides on this forum. I'm sure you're washing this baby every week and checking the rain forecast lol.
Lol thanks bro . I actually do wash it twice a week. Tue and Friday . I have an unlimited plan with a car wash near me. 19 dollars a month unlimited car washes . So I definitely get my money worth

1 - 14 of 14 Posts