Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
11,788 Posts
That looks like a nice solution, honestly. Good position and at least from the photos, nicely integrated. I also prefer to have a mount because it makes sure the device is fully contained during stops and turns (including sudden ones) and allows easy use of things that are not available on CarPlay/AndroidAuto while the vehicle is not moving.

·
Registered
2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Summit
689 Posts
Any members here find a good solution for a cell phone mount the new 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee?

Was looking at this option Direct Fit Phone Mount: Jeep Grand Cherokee L (2021+)
What app/s do you need open while driving? The problem with those mounts is the magnet mount only works with certain phones or cover options, also, you need to power the phone. A nice concealed wiring inductive charging magnet mount would be great. I've seen some magnet mounts that are fairly solid, others, not so much.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Have this one in my wife's rig, I swapped the mount to a mag charger for iPhone, its a good setup BUT is a bit in the way of the passenger's left knee (mine), and I feel like the mount has become flimsy over time... might need to check that it's still tight behind the trim piece.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts