Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking around for info on what other colors may be available as production ramps up and I found the below.
Not sure if this has been noted before, I did not see references here in the forums or in any of the documentation I could find on the eventual full color offerings for the WL75 (and I assume the WL74).

However on jeep.com model comparison tool scrolling down to color it shows what looks like the full pallette planned by model even if they are not all available now. I assume these will be available during 2022 MY at some point

Compare All Our Different Jeep® Models

·
Registered
464 Posts
That's been like that for awhile.

·
Administrator
11,466 Posts
I honestly do not believe that's a full color pallet at this point....that's uncharacteristically brief compared to historical for "WK2" for sure.

·
Administrator
11,466 Posts
Given the rollout, you expect to see more colors than that in 2022?
Honestly, yes...that's a pretty small and honestly, "Drab" set of colors at the moment.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I need more color choices as well before i'll move forward considering upgrading. After being spoiled with the Indigo Blue/Brown interior on my WK2 Overland, I need more striking color choices in the WL Overland/Summit trims before I will consider an upgrade.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I need more color choices as well before i'll move forward considering upgrading. After being spoiled with the Indigo Blue/Brown interior on my WK2 Overland, I need more striking color choices in the WL Overland/Summit trims before I will consider an upgrade.
How many years did they offer the Indigo Blue/Brown interior, I just researched it and I really like it!

I'm pretty sure I don't remember it when we bought our '18.....I would buy that combo.

·
Registered
52 Posts
How many years did they offer the Indigo Blue/Brown interior, I just researched it and I really like it!

I'm pretty sure I don't remember it when we bought our '18.....I would buy that combo.
I believe they offered the indigo/brown interior from 2014-2017 in Overland trim only. It's a great color combo especially with the Billet Silver exterior. Like I said, I hope they add a couple of outside the box interior color options(Blue, chocolate brown, etc.) when they release the 2 row WL. The burgundy interior on Lincoln Aviators and the new green/brown interior on the Genesis GV80 are so different and very purdy...

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
After looking at that link including clicking on 'build', that sure is an anemic choice of exterior colors with surprisingly no blue colors.
Maybe along with the current chip shortage there's certain paint color shortages?
I'll bet the color choices increase as time goes on.

The real test is to go to a dealership and see what exterior color options they have in their current ordering data.

·
Administrator
11,466 Posts
The paint industry is indeed having supply chain and production challenges. Whether or not that's a factor in the initial color pallet or not is a big "maybe. maybe not". How's that for hedging? :) :D

·
Registered
2018 GC HA
728 Posts
I believe they offered the indigo/brown interior from 2014-2017 in Overland trim only. It's a great color combo especially with the Billet Silver exterior. Like I said, I hope they add a couple of outside the box interior color options(Blue, chocolate brown, etc.) when they release the 2 row WL. The burgundy interior on Lincoln Aviators and the new green/brown interior on the Genesis GV80 are so different and very purdy...
Have you seen the Blue Agave interior on the Grand Wagoneer? Something like that in the WL would be amazing.

Reactions: JeepFanChicago

·
Registered
22 Posts
Disappointing to just see the 5 "Standard Colors," but as mentioned, supply chain challenges are everywhere. Any word on when we might see the "full" color palette or if this is even accurate?

Diamond Black, Bright White, Silver Zynith, Velvet Red, Baltic Gray - Standard
Boysenberry, Copper Shino, Ember Pearlcoat, Lake Front Blue, Midnight Sky, Rocky Mountain Pearlcoat... ?

1 - 20 of 130 Posts