Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Not sure if there is setting in the radio but on my 21 GCL simply pressing the left paddle engages manual mode and pulling and holding the right paddle puts it back in Auto mode.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Yeah, that’s what it says to engage it but there’s an additional enable/disable (or supposed to be) and ours was somehow disabled. But we somehow got it enabled. Still don’t know how… LOL
Ah ok I see what you mean now. I'm starting to wonder why Jeep didn't enable some things.

I just found out on mine tonight that the high beam headlights don't come on when the headlight switch is in the Auto mode but do when in normal headlight ON mode.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Did you find where to enable auto high beams in settings? I set it in there and so mine do it when in auto.
No it is not in there. I'm not sure it even has this feature. My WK had the setting and I was able to enable/disable in the radio. My confusion is that if it does not have this feature then why don't my high beams come on with the HL switch in Auto mode, but it does when I put it in regular ON mode. SMH

·
Registered
37 Posts
If your settings menu is anything like my '18 WK2's dozens of settings its not hard to miss a particular setting.
Best thing to do is get the owner's manual on a PDF file and then do a search for whatever keyword(s) you're after.
Not sure if you're replying to me but if so I spoke with Jeep after reading a post here and mine is a known issue and Jeep engineering is "working on it" as of now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts