Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yeah, that’s what it says to engage it but there’s an additional enable/disable (or supposed to be) and ours was somehow disabled. But we somehow got it enabled. Still don’t know how… LOL
Ah ok I see what you mean now. I'm starting to wonder why Jeep didn't enable some things.

I just found out on mine tonight that the high beam headlights don't come on when the headlight switch is in the Auto mode but do when in normal headlight ON mode.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Ah ok I see what you mean now. I'm starting to wonder why Jeep didn't enable some things.

I just found out on mine tonight that the high beam headlights don't come on when the headlight switch is in the Auto mode but do when in normal headlight ON mode.
Did you find where to enable auto high beams in settings? I set it in there and so mine do it when in auto.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Did you find where to enable auto high beams in settings? I set it in there and so mine do it when in auto.
No it is not in there. I'm not sure it even has this feature. My WK had the setting and I was able to enable/disable in the radio. My confusion is that if it does not have this feature then why don't my high beams come on with the HL switch in Auto mode, but it does when I put it in regular ON mode. SMH

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
If your settings menu is anything like my '18 WK2's dozens of settings its not hard to miss a particular setting.
Best thing to do is get the owner's manual on a PDF file and then do a search for whatever keyword(s) you're after.

·
Registered
23 Posts
If your settings menu is anything like my '18 WK2's dozens of settings its not hard to miss a particular setting.
Best thing to do is get the owner's manual on a PDF file and then do a search for whatever keyword(s) you're after.
Not sure if you're replying to me but if so I spoke with Jeep after reading a post here and mine is a known issue and Jeep engineering is "working on it" as of now.

·
Registered
1 Posts
We can’t seem to figure out how to enable the paddle shifters. The manual says they can be enabled/disabled in Uconnect but I don’t see anything. Anyone know how to enable them??
I am having the same issue. I want to turn mine off because I accidentally hit them the first night I bought my Jeep. Did you find any way to turn them off in Uconnect ? Also another issue I have with u connect is the rear air settings are taking over my front air . Any time my kids adjust the air in the back, it adjusts it in the front. I have a 21 Jeep Grand Cherokee altitude 4x4.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anyone else having the issue on the GCL with the paddle shifters? Mine was in the shop for 18 days with no fix and still having the issue. Can’t be found in the unconnect sub menu to enable them. Jeep is saying they are aware of the issue and are working on a fix. Please tell me someone besides the op got lucky and figured out how to get them up and running.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts