Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else had any warnings show up in the Health section of the Jeep App? I am currently seeing an Air Bag and Tire Pressure failure warnings. I talked to the service dept, and they said it is nothing to worry about, and I will be bringing it in next Tuesday for them to inspect.
Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel Number
Rectangle Parallel Font Number Document
Rectangle Font Parallel Number Paper product

·
Registered
15 Posts
Has anyone else had any warnings show up in the Health section of the Jeep App? I am currently seeing an Air Bag and Tire Pressure failure warnings. I talked to the service dept, and they said it is nothing to worry about, and I will be bringing it in next Tuesday for them to inspect.
View attachment 242412 View attachment 242413 View attachment 242414
Hi,
Just picked mine up a week ago tomorrow and I had the same “errors” showing in the app. I’m not concerned because there are no lights on and everything is running perfectly. I’ll talk to my dealer as well and see what they say. What I’m concerned about is that my Uconnect software is older than my friends 2021 WL.

·
Registered
353 Posts
I think this is a system issue with the app across many years of vehicles. My WK2 triggers an engine light warning in the app, yet there is never actually an engine light on in the vehicle itself and it drives perfectly.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
After 3 weeks, Jeep Connect support is claiming that this is normal and expected. Their explanation is that since the alerts are "green", then there is nothing wrong with the vehicle. I disagree but I don't care anymore.

Aside from this specific issue, my overall thoughts on the Jeep Connect support that I got, so don’t expect greatness from them. The first call that I received was at 6:55am PST. Luckily, I had ‘do not disturb’ set on my phone so it did not wake me up. I told Kamara that she should check the time zone of the people that they are calling and that they should not call ANYONE before 8am. She apologized and said that it was noted. A few days later, she called me twice at 7:30, and unbeknownst to me, there is a setting on my phone to let the call in if multiple calls were received from the same number which did wake me up (I turned that off since). It just shows the lack of care and competence with those workers.

·
Registered
54 Posts
After 3 weeks, Jeep Connect support is claiming that this is normal and expected. Their explanation is that since the alerts are "green", then there is nothing wrong with the vehicle. I disagree but I don't care anymore.

Aside from this specific issue, my overall thoughts on the Jeep Connect support that I got, so don’t expect greatness from them. The first call that I received was at 6:55am PST. Luckily, I had ‘do not disturb’ set on my phone so it did not wake me up. I told Kamara that she should check the time zone of the people that they are calling and that they should not call ANYONE before 8am. She apologized and said that it was noted. A few days later, she called me twice at 7:30, and unbeknownst to me, there is a setting on my phone to let the call in if multiple calls were received from the same number which did wake me up (I turned that off since). It just shows the lack of care and competence with those workers.
What you're still sleeping at 7:30 in the morning. You must work the swing shift. If this is your first Jeep GC You will get health updates frequently. My 2018GC high Altitude gets over the air updates, health notifications, and all sorts of other stuff. The problem with the over the air updates for me is that I have to go back in and reset my radio stations. Hell they know where you've been, how fast you were driving, you've got no privacy. It's just one big computer. They know everything there is to know about you. Hell with the GCSR I'm waiting on they will probable know where I've been because of all the cameras on board...

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
OK what is this Jeep app you all are referring to?:whistle:

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Ahh OK, its a Google Play app.
Sometimes there's such a thing as too much information.:rolleyes:

On a related subject i was getting those email health reports for my WK2 but lately haven't seen them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts