Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
181 - 200 of 240 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
I am in the same boat with Koons. Ordered July 14th, still not scheduled.
Have you tried to contact them other than sending an email to the status email they have? I e called them 3 times now and left a message all 3 times and I’ve never gotten a call back. I e had to call back and tell them I want a person and it took them forever to get someone. This was over the last 2 months asking about various things about the order.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Have you tried to contact them other than sending an email to the status email they have? I e called them 3 times now and left a message all 3 times and I’ve never gotten a call back. I e had to call back and tell them I want a person and it took them forever to get someone. This was over the last 2 months asking about various things about the order.
I have never talked to anyone other than when they called me when they said I couldn’t get Tupelo interior in the SR with the High Altitude package.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I have never talked to anyone other than when they called me when they said I couldn’t get Tupelo interior with the High Altitude package.
What model and options did you order? I ordered the summit L high altitude with both tech packages. I have checked just about the whole country and there are hardly any models like that being built or shipped.

·
Administrator
11,615 Posts
Were you calling and messaging with the person authorized for the Group Buy program or calling the main number? If the latter, check the vendor section for the person running the program.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Were you calling and messaging with the person authorized for the Group Buy program or calling the main number? If the latter, check the vendor section for the person running the program.
I willl try to find that number. I left a message and I also left my contact info with the receptionist yesterday and I never got a call back. I’m getting a really feeling customer service is going to be horrible once I get my vehicle. Seems like once you place the order they don’t care about you anymore.

·
Administrator
11,615 Posts
What you will find is that anyone at the dealership who is not actually involved in the group buy may have no interest in your calls. There's a reason that it states in the group buy information to only talk with the authorized folks named in that information.

·
Registered
32 Posts
What you will find is that anyone at the dealership who is not actually involved in the group buy may have no interest in your calls. There's a reason that it states in the group buy information to only talk with the authorized folks named in that information.
Hmm that’s interesting. I talked with an Adam when placing my order and that’s who they sent me to to leave a voicemail. So I’m talking with people that I talked with before I placed the order.

·
Administrator
11,615 Posts
If you didn't do the Group Buy process, then talking to whom you dealt with is best. But for reference, here's the Group Buy program contact information:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Rectangle Slope Font Parallel Technology

Our new Overland 4x4 has been scheduled. Hopping to get it by Christmas. Anyone have any recent builds that are going through currently or have recently been shipped they can share? I'd like to use that data to estimate the timeline to delivery.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Two Summits ordered 8/9 from Koons. Current status is mine is built and pending shipping. My wife's is in production and running about 4 days behind mine, overall. Estimated delivery is early November for both.

I find the Group Buy contacts to be very responsive with Koons.

·
Registered
398 Posts
What dates did your cars get scheduled?
Ordered 8/9, both scheduled 8/31. My wife's has an earlier VON but for some reason fell behind mine by about four days, I am thinking it is because I ordered white/tupelo whereas she ordered velvet red/steel gray (right before they stopped offering it!). They're otherwise identical.

181 - 200 of 240 Posts