Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
401 - 420 of 569 Posts

· Registered
509 Posts
The parts that went to my repair more than likely delayed some orders
While I am being funny about it, I am also being honest - 3 rear back glass, right and left D pillar trim, all interior hatch trim, lower rear bumper fascia and hitch cover, rear door glass - small window and door glass itself, 4 lower door seals. 🫤

· Registered
59 Posts
Koons moves a ton of vehicles, so hopefully our rides won’t be waiting long for pickup
What are you thoughts on our vehicles being ready for pick up this weekend?
Order status is KZT second rail departure so it’s on to the final rail yard hopefully get there in the next day or so.
not sure how long it takes after it gets to the final rail yard for it to ship to the dealer.
This weekend will work perfect if I can get it.

· Registered
2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland 4X4 3.6L
20 Posts
What are you thoughts on our vehicles being ready for pick up this weekend?
Order status is KZT second rail departure so it’s on to the final rail yard hopefully get there in the next day or so.
not sure how long it takes after it gets to the final rail yard for it to ship to the dealer.
This weekend will work perfect if I can get it.
No idea…don’t know if people taking time does off for the holiday will slow it down or not. Thanks for the status update!! Trying to tell myself to be patient and resist sending status requests :)

I know jeep is running an extra thousand dollar off promotion on the GCL. I wonder if they will honor this on top of what we got?

· Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #420 ·
No idea…don’t know if people taking time does off for the holiday will slow it down or not. Thanks for the status update!! Trying to tell myself to be patient and resist sending status requests :)

I know jeep is running an extra thousand dollar off promotion on the GCL. I wonder if they will honor this on top of what we got?
My dealer honored it, so I'm guessing yours will too.

401 - 420 of 569 Posts