Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
421 - 440 of 569 Posts

· Registered
2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland 4X4 3.6L
20 Posts
Not a huge deal, but you missed the Shipped and Delivered dates I posted.
What are you thoughts on our vehicles being ready for pick up this weekend?
Order status is KZT second rail departure so it’s on to the final rail yard hopefully get there in the next day or so.
not sure how long it takes after it gets to the final rail yard for it to ship to the dealer.
This weekend will work perfect if I can get it.
No idea…don’t know if people taking time does off for the holiday will slow it down or not. Thanks for the status update!! Trying to tell myself to be patient and resist sending status requests :)

I know jeep is running an extra thousand dollar off promotion on the GCL. I wonder if they will honor this on top of what we got?
Update from Koons: Vehicle unloaded at Jessup, MD railyard on 11/20. Just waiting on a hauler to come pick it up.

· Registered
59 Posts
Have you seen the aerial view of that rail yard? It’s HUGE.
Yea that’s how I found out it’s only 45 mins away lol I didn’t expect it to be that big. I have to work starting the 29th and won’t have another day off until December 31st. So I’m really hoping it get there this weekend and I can pick it up Monday. Otherwise it’s going to be over a month for me to get it and there not going to like that.

· Registered
992 Posts
It is odd the discrepancies in delivery times.
I ordered my 2023 SR L hemi June 3rd (before 2023 production had begun) I picked mine up October 3rd.

I’m not part of the “spreadsheet” probably due to the fact I’m in Canada and we don’t have access to the build status website.

I thought 3 months was acceptable when considering they hadn’t started Building ‘23s at the time and I live 2,000 miles from Detroit.

· Registered
441 Posts
My experience was once the vehicle is shown as having arrived at Jesup, MD, it is about 5 days for it to arrive at Koons and then another 2-5 days for them to prep it for delivery.

421 - 440 of 569 Posts