Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
161 - 180 of 240 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
This one doesn't find anything. I am using the correct VIN, double checked and the one the dealer gave me matches what's showing on the jeep tracker site. I understood from quite a few others that the build sheet won't show until just before or right after assembly is complete...seems that this is accurate.
Could be. For me, as soon as I had a VIN on the tracker site, this link provided the build sheet.

·
Premium Member
1,595 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,595 Posts
yes. Twice.

I had done a preliminary order two weeks earlier and it came back with the delete, and the final one also did.

I pretty much don't care; this is (in the short term at least) gonna be a southern-states vehicle - the '14 WITH elsd (and lifetime warranty ;) )is gonna be the New England vehicle.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I personally have had a build sheet for three weeks. But no window sticker yet… I assume it’s the mopar finishing option I clicked that’s causing my delays.
Honestly, if I’d of known the mud flaps and sad excuse of paint protection would take longer than the entire build + shipping…..I would have opted out of that. Oh well.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #177 ·
I guess my rig is off getting the finishing package installed..
Still a bogus Estimated Ship date..

View attachment 244826
Jeep Tracker just recently updated to show my vehicle's ship date as 9/14/22 with an estimated delivery date of 10/10/22. Hoping it's sooner, as the dealer has indicated that their system shows the vehicle leaving the Jefferson plant on 9/3/22; however, not sure if that means it actually shipped on 9/3/22 verse left to go to the rail yard (which I would be surprised if they didn't have a rail yard at the plant).

·
Registered
32 Posts
I placed my order on 7/19 currently I’m in D status it’s been that for awhile now. Today is the 2 month mark and still nothing showing on the online tracker. I called Koons today to see if I can talk to someone about what is going on as I’m seeing people that placed orders around my date or after my date getting there car or at least going into production or showing some kind of activity. When I call Koons all I ever get is a voicemail and when I leave a voicemail nobody ever returns my call. How is everyone’s experience with Koons? And am I still to early to be getting upset nothing is happening with my build?

·
Registered
24 Posts
I placed my order on 7/19 currently I’m in D status it’s been that for awhile now. Today is the 2 month mark and still nothing showing on the online tracker. I called Koons today to see if I can talk to someone about what is going on as I’m seeing people that placed orders around my date or after my date getting there car or at least going into production or showing some kind of activity. When I call Koons all I ever get is a voicemail and when I leave a voicemail nobody ever returns my call. How is everyone’s experience with Koons? And am I still to early to be getting upset nothing is happening with my build?
Ours took just over 2 months to go to "scheduled" (Jun29-Aug31)
ESD has been pushed out twice with latest being 9/22

·
Registered
323 Posts
I am in the same boat with Koons. Ordered July 14th, still not scheduled.

161 - 180 of 240 Posts