Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a new model 2022 Grand Cherokee with the trailer tow prep group (customer preferred package 22E). It says that I have rear load leveling suspension. How can I tell that I have it and if it is working?

Registered
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Summit 4x4
I have a new model 2022 Grand Cherokee with the trailer tow prep group (customer preferred package 22E). It says that I have rear load leveling suspension. How can I tell that I have it and if it is working?
馃 have someone lower the tongue of a trailer onto the ball hitch while you watch the rear of the Jeep readjust to support the new weight.

Administrator
I have a new model 2022 Grand Cherokee
Do you have a MY22 "WK2" Laredo/Limited/Altitude or do you have a MY22 WL Grand Cherokee? I want to insure that your question is in the correct forum discussion area. Jeep unfortunately produced both generations simultaneously for a short time.

Jim
Forum Moderator

Administrator
You have the WL. Moving this thread...now.

Registered
2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Summit
1 - post your VIN and/or use it here (replace the vin in the URL with yours
Equipment Listing (jeep.com)
Look at the rear shocks/springs. Take a picture if you can.
Coil springs and normal shocks, no load levelling
Coil springs and very large diameter shocks, load levelling
Air Bag springs and normal shocks, Quadra Lift which also is load levelling

1 - 6 of 6 Posts