Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Have a 22 Summit just like yours. Plan to change the OE Pirelli Scorpion Verde before winter. Ran Michelin Defender LTX on my '14 & '17 GC and really liked the ride & look of them. Love the look of your more aggressive tire. How is the ride and is there any road noise? The Michelin's were whisper quiet, wore like iron, and did well in the snow. That was what I was going back to but................

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Have a 22 Summit just like yours. Plan to change the OE Pirelli Scorpion Verde before winter. Ran Michelin Defender LTX on my '14 & '17 GC and really liked the ride & look of them. Love the look of your more aggressive tire. How is the ride and is there any road noise? The Michelin's were whisper quiet, wore like iron, and did well in the snow. That was what I was going back to but................
Haven’t driven on them enough yet to give a full review. At first brush, they seem ever so slightly louder than the stock tires, but nothing much. Granted, I am coming from a Diesel F250 that had Good Year Wrangler Duratracs… so this is noticeably better.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts