Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2023 Summit. 2k miles on it.
I set up all my presets for Sirius/XM stations and 1 or 2 FM stations.
Was working fine until this week.
Now if I touch one manually or use the button behind steering wheel they do not respond.
I can still get to stations manually, but for some reason none of my presets seem to respond at all.

Anyone have any ideas?

· Registered
9 Posts
2022 Summit Reserve, same Uconnect issues here, and yesterday, no matter what I tried, usb or not it, it would not connect. It’s always had a mind of its own, randomly disconnecting then reconnecting. My 2020 GC Summit with 5.7 and signature leather was stolen in April and I really miss it. This generation Jeep has several issues. I asked the dealer about the Uconnect and they blew me off.
I upgraded my iPhone 10s to iOS 16.1.1, it seems to have gone from bad to worse.
I also have the vibration through brake pedal others have mentioned, who knows what that is.
i also have a set of 20” oem rims with Blizzack tires from my stolen 2020 Summit, the overall outside diameter is the same as the 21” but they don’t fit as the spokes hit the brake callipers of the 2022. As there aren‘t 21” aftermarket rims available, I put new Pirelli snows on my existing 21” stock rims. Cost at Costco, $2,350 CAD including taxes.

· Registered
2,587 Posts
2023 Summit. 2k miles on it.
I set up all my presets for Sirius/XM stations and 1 or 2 FM stations.
Was working fine until this week.
Now if I touch one manually or use the button behind steering wheel they do not respond.
I can still get to stations manually, but for some reason none of my presets seem to respond at all.

Anyone have any ideas?
Hi there, seosamhmac! We're glad to hear this is back up for you. Our team is available via private message if you run into this again and need assistance.

Steph
Jeep Cares

· Registered
2,587 Posts
2022 Summit Reserve, same Uconnect issues here, and yesterday, no matter what I tried, usb or not it, it would not connect. It’s always had a mind of its own, randomly disconnecting then reconnecting. My 2020 GC Summit with 5.7 and signature leather was stolen in April and I really miss it. This generation Jeep has several issues. I asked the dealer about the Uconnect and they blew me off.
I upgraded my iPhone 10s to iOS 16.1.1, it seems to have gone from bad to worse.
I also have the vibration through brake pedal others have mentioned, who knows what that is.
i also have a set of 20” oem rims with Blizzack tires from my stolen 2020 Summit, the overall outside diameter is the same as the 21” but they don’t fit as the spokes hit the brake callipers of the 2022. As there aren‘t 21” aftermarket rims available, I put new Pirelli snows on my existing 21” stock rims. Cost at Costco, $2,350 CAD including taxes.
We're sorry you're experiencing this, Oldchina. Please feel welcome to contact our Jeep Canada team to receive further assistance at 800-465-2001.

Steph
Jeep Cares

1 - 7 of 7 Posts