Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone found a rear cargo mat that works well when the back row is down and then folds when you need to use the third row? Looking for something that I don't have to take out when I have to use the third row for passengers.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Has anyone found a rear cargo mat that works well when the back row is down and then folds when you need to use the third row? Looking for something that I don't have to take out when I have to use the third row for passengers.
I have not; however, Tuxmat is currently working on a cargo mat and hopefully it will be available soon.

·
Registered
2022 JGC WL Overland 4X4
56 Posts
In my Mercedes GL I used CanvasBack. It's thick canvas that attaches to the seats and moves with them when you lie flat or move to upright position. I really liked it. It not a heavy duty thick rubber liner, but it does a good job protecting the carpet and seat backs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts