Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
4xe
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does Uconnect have a way to submit bugs and improvements? I didn’t see it at their site.

I have a couple. The radio Widget should show the SiriusXM channel. And the charging times are reversed on the status widget…

White Black Gadget Communication Device Font

Output device Communication Device Gadget Font Audio equipment

· Registered
2,587 Posts
Does Uconnect have a way to submit bugs and improvements? I didn’t see it at their site.

I have a couple. The radio Widget should show the SiriusXM channel. And the charging times are reversed on the status widget…

View attachment 246341
View attachment 246340
Hi taybo20,

This link will provide all of our main contact points to share any feedback to the Jeep brand. However, you can certainly send us a private message to discuss any concerns.

Steph
Jeep Cares

· Premium Member
2023 Grand Cherokee Overland 4xe
496 Posts

View attachment 246341
View attachment 246340
When did you get your 4Xe? We have one coming in December to replace our 2022 Overland V6 that is being bought back.

· Registered
4xe
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
after fully charging overnight, when I get in the car, the main 10” screen always defaults to Apps and not to the Home Screen.

Also, sports scores and logos are always messed up when using SiriusXM. The logos aren’t placed correctly, and the information doesn’t show up correctly in the driver screen radio information

· Registered
84 Posts
Mine goes to apps first, too - instead of the home screen. I wonder if that is because of how the screens were set up in the beginning. Meaning if I delete all the screens - then re-add them with home screen first...if that might fix it.

· Registered
4xe
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mine goes to apps first, too - instead of the home screen. I wonder if that is because of how the screens were set up in the beginning. Meaning if I delete all the screens - then re-add them with home screen first...if that might fix it.
That’s an interesting thought. I might look at that later.

· Registered
4xe
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here’s something nice as an addition, the Jeep app showing whether the car is locked or unlocked. It’s something that could show up in Vehicle Health Report

1 - 11 of 11 Posts