Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have been told the Mopar all-weather mats won't be available to order until mid-January. The OEM "Berber" mats in our GCL are already wearing pretty poorly after 2 months & 6k miles. Should I wait until the Mopars are available or is there something better?

Hood Road surface Automotive tire Asphalt Automotive exterior

· Registered
2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit 3.6L 4x2
2,366 Posts
I've had Weathertech and Husky in previous vehicles but put a complete set of Jeep rubber mats in our 2020 WK2 Summit. IMHO, they are the best all around. I also have the Berber in ours but bought a set of "regular" Jeep floor mats that fit the other models.

· Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We had the Jeep/Mopars in our '20 as well. They were great. Just checking if there is anything comparable or better out there instead of waiting 2 more months or more.

· Registered
'14 Overland '22 Summit
173 Posts
We had the Jeep/Mopars in our '20 as well. They were great. Just checking if there is anything comparable or better out there instead of waiting 2 more months or more.
I've had the Mopars in my '14 for 8 years. They're fine. Like you, I didn't want to wait and bought Weather Tech. They're fine, too. Both protect well and I can't tell any difference while driving. Not something worth overthinking, imo.

· Registered
269 Posts
Waiting on the Mopar all weather mats as well as a premium carpeted set. Think I ordered them back in early Nov. The time line for availability on the all weather you mention is consistent with what I’m seeing. Thankfully, no real heavy snow mess here around Chicago to deal with yet!

· Registered
131 Posts
Have been told the Mopar all-weather mats won't be available to order until mid-January. The OEM "Berber" mats in our GCL are already wearing pretty poorly after 2 months & 6k miles. Should I wait until the Mopars are available or is there something better?

View attachment 246841
WeatherTech from day one on my '23 JGCL in front row and cargo area. Had them in my '12 JGC also. They held up very well and come with a lifetime warranty. No complaints.

· Registered
507 Posts
WeatherTech from day one on my '23 JGCL in front row and cargo area. Had them in my '12 JGC also. They held up very well and come with a lifetime warranty. No complaints.
Limited lifetime warranty

WeatherTech Direct, LLC warrants that our products will be free from any defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser and only for the original vehicle they were installed in.

· Registered
131 Posts
Limited lifetime warranty

WeatherTech Direct, LLC warrants that our products will be free from any defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser and only for the original vehicle they were installed in.
Well of course. So what's the problem? Sheees, never knew that there could be such controversy over something as mundane as floor mats.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts