Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
GC Overland
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about ordering a new 2022 JGC Summitt Reserve and I love the Tupelo Interior. I'm having trouble deciding between the Baltic Gray, White, or Silver Zynith. What do you think? Please feel free to post pictures.

·
Jeep Addict
1,602 Posts
First of all, the Tupelo is outstanding. I went out of State to get it and it looks spectacular compared to the black.

Of the colors mentioned, I would go with the white in combination with the black roof. That would have been my choice but the white exterior was nowhere to be found so I have a black one - the ONLY color I could get with the Tupelo. I have to say though it is a great match as well.

I had a grey color on a previous Audi Q7. Grey and silver look fine as well but what I'm not a huge fan of is that those colors tend to blend too much with the street surface - something you don't have to deal with on the white version which just pops - especially with the black roof.

Reactions: jshod56

·
Registered
132 Posts
I think they need to sell themselves back to the Italians, they knew to match a tan interior with a red exterior....

Do you think Jeep will come out with a British Racing Green type color to go with the Tupelo someday?

·
Registered
2021 Grand Cherokee L Summit
12 Posts
First of all, the Tupelo is outstanding. I went out of State to get it and it looks spectacular compared to the black.

Of the colors mentioned, I would go with the white in combination with the black roof. That would have been my choice but the white exterior was nowhere to be found so I have a black one - the ONLY color I could get with the Tupelo. I have to say though it is a great match as well.

I had a grey color on a previous Audi Q7. Grey and silver look fine as well but what I'm not a huge fan of is that those colors tend to blend too much with the street surface - something you don't have to deal with on the white version which just pops - especially with the black roof.
I have the White Summit with Tupelo interior and I LOVE it. Highly recommend! Feel very fortunate to have found it....

·
Jeep Addict
1,602 Posts
I have the White Summit with Tupelo interior and I LOVE it. Highly recommend! Feel very fortunate to have found it....
My next GCL will be factory ordered and there is no doubt it will be white - LOL!

·
Registered
GC Overland
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have ordered a 2022 Grand Cherokee Summit Reserve in white with the Tupelo interior. It has the advanced ProTech Group and the Luxury Tech Group. I got a VIN the very next day.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
I'm thinking about ordering a new 2022 JGC Summitt Reserve and I love the Tupelo Interior. I'm having trouble deciding between the Baltic Gray, White, or Silver Zynith. What do you think? Please feel free to post pictures.
Jeez, if you have a wife, girl friend or sister ask them what goes with what, its hard wired in their brains.
Most men have little to no comprehension of what the hell color matching is all about me included.

·
Super Moderator
10,459 Posts
My choice would be white...

·
Super Moderator
10,459 Posts
I hadn't actually looked at that interior specifically until last night...that's a very nice shade on the seating. A little lighter than past two-tone interiors and since I happen to like lighter colored interiors, it's more in line with my preference. I'd absolutely choose that if I were to buy a WL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts