Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee limited WL. Had 18" stock wheels on and bought 20" wheels that the seller said came off a jeep overland 2019. They have a white Jeep symbol on the wheel. Anyway took jeep to the shop and got the first wheel on. I noticed that the wheel was pressing on the caliper. So went to advance auto parts and got some $17 white knight wheel spacers 5/16 thick. And it worked. I'm just curious because I really wasn't paying attention to how much hub clearance I had. Does anybody know how much the hub sticks out on the 22 JGCWL?? So now I'm nervous to drive thinking these wheels are riding just on the lug bolts. I order a decent pair online for around$200 and they are hub centric. Which means they have a round lip for the tire to sit on. I'll feel much safer than. And I drove all day yesterday and today and all was good then on the way to the store as I was driving tpms lights come on and beeping sound. Dash says Tom's unavailable. Not giving me pressure for any tires. I am going to take the ones out my stock 18 inch wheels and put them in the 20"s. Maybe they on a different frequency. I'm just curious to know where these wheels came from. And why I would need spacers. Any help would help and be appreciated.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire
Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Steering part Automotive design
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Locking hubs Vehicle

1 - 2 of 2 Posts