Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

Which WL do you have?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

· Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is just for model year and # of rows. Otherwise there would be way too many choices. One of the things the results will tell us is whether the 2 or 3 row is more popular. Include any vehicle that you have on order or are about to purchase.
Reminder: WL74= 2 row, WL75= 3 row.

· Registered
2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Summit Reserve 4x4 5.7L
318 Posts
Tire Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle Car

Issue free except for the incredibly large door ding (dent) someone gave me a couple days ago. They must not have had a pen or paper cuz they didn’t leave a note…..

· Registered
2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Summit Reserve 4x4 5.7L
318 Posts
Yeah PDR guy is coming out in a week or so. I would’ve thought it was intentional but it was super windy that day (50 MPH gusts) and blowing the direction that would catch a door and pull it open out of someone’s hand. So I’m sure it was accidental, but it was still their accident and they should’ve left a note.

Reactions: Crosshairs

· Registered
2022 JGC WL Overland 4X4
70 Posts
2022 WL74 White Overland Hemi - so far no trips to the shop (knock on wood)

· Registered
979 Posts
View attachment 246280
Issue free except for the incredibly large door ding (dent) someone gave me a couple days ago. They must not have had a pen or paper cuz they didn’t leave a note…..
I had the exact dent.
Dentique paint less dent repair had it fixed in 30mins.
best $60 I’ve ever spent.

· Registered
WL74 Grand Cherokee 2022 Summit Reserve V8 5.7L Hemi
26 Posts
2022 WL74 Diamond Black Crystal Pearl Hemi SR - Just over 500 Miles to Date / Ordered in August 2021, Manufactured/Built 5/2022, Picked Up in Mid May 2022 with 4 Miles - Seems to Run on the Warmer Side VS my 2011 JGC WK2 Limited Hemi which is still going STRONG @ 194K - Been watching the Coolant Fluctuations on the WL74 which seems much different and runs at hotter temps than the WK2 (Especially at Idle - Fan Comes on at 225 vs 219 in the WK2 which isn't helping) - Seems to me all of the Plastic Covering in the Front Engine Bay Over the Radiator Area along with the large black foam piece in the lower facia area cannot be helping with air flow in this Model - I do hear the "Dreaded" Drivers Side "Noise/Clunk" when turning slowly (Parking) that "MANY" are talking about - As others have noted, The Oil Pressure Gauge in the Off Road Pages WAS working and Simply Stopped - Reads --PSI / PSI reads accurately on Instrument Cluster - No Trips to the Dealer Yet - Will be there at 1000 miles to have the Oil Dropped and Address Above

· Registered
22 GC Overland (2 row)
157 Posts
2022 WL74 Overland trim in white
Only glaring issue is with the front left side noise in low speed steering to left.
Also have two door dings i need to get it fixed along with a crack on the lens cover for the nightvision

· Registered
84 Posts
2022 WL74 - Baltic Grey Summit Reserve V6. Bought July only have 1700 miles.

Issues so far:
  • Sunroof rattle
  • Oil pressure in off-road pages does not work - in dash it does
  • On start-up always goes to App pages versus home screen
  • passenger power folding mirror does not always fold on first remote lock press
    Car Wheel Land vehicle Tire Vehicle

1 - 20 of 48 Posts