Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

Which WL do you have?

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

· Registered
2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Summit
918 Posts
Looking at this forum, yours seems like the only ‘21 not in lemon law proceedings 😂
I know, really.
Admittedly I have VERY few miles on mine. Just because I don't need to drive it. It still has less than 3,000 miles on it since July 2021 (with several long trips), and my other car (2019 Volvo S90 T8) I bought in August 2021 I've put about 11K on it, and ½ of that is long trips. Since lockdown, we are both full time WFH, no office anymore.
And what is the best way to lose faith in a modern car? "Join an online forum"
You should see the horror stories on the Volvo forums as well, and the Dodge forums when I had my Challenger, and the Mercedes forums when I had my SLK350, and the Crossfire forum when I had a Crossfire.
So far, (knock on the real dash wood) I have been reasonably trouble free in almost every car over 30+ years. Almost supernaturally if you read the internet a lot.
And if I do have to fix something every coupld of years on some random car, like the PITA corroded transmission wiring on the 2012 Overland I got with 100K miles, which royally sucked, it still beats changing mufflers and intermediate pipes every 2 years on a 1975 Impala like when I was a kid. And removing and cleaning all 8 plugs when it started cold and flooded and died.
If/when something does happen, and I need it serviced, I'll roll with it until I can't. Then, if that happens, I'll vent to the internet like others.
I just need to decide if I really am going to keep this long term, and get a warranty if I do. I'm hoping for a Hurricane 4Xe L with ORG Summit with Overland front trim, yeah, that will get me to trade! (And it better have the grey interior brought back as well)

Reactions: tailgunner

· Registered
131 Posts
This is just for model year and # of rows. Otherwise there would be way too many choices. One of the things the results will tell us is whether the 2 or 3 row is more popular. Include any vehicle that you have on order or are about to purchase.
Reminder: WL74= 2 row, WL75= 3 row.
2023 WL74-GCL White with wicker beige interior (both colors a must) with upgraded 20" wheels. Luckily, the dealer had it on order since June. I bought it in September and picked it up on October 13th. 600 miles on it now with no problems. Impressed with the V6 performance and mileage and all of the techy stuff (there's a learning curve). Traded my '12 JGC with 97k miles on it and the Hemi.
I really don't miss the V8 or the poor fuel economy.

Wheel Sky Car Jeep grand cherokee Vehicle
Car Vehicle Gear shift Speedometer Radio
Car Land vehicle Vehicle Wheel Tire
Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Wheel Vehicle Tire
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Car seat cover Automotive design
Automotive side marker light Automotive tail & brake light Car Vehicle Automotive parking light

· Registered
618 Posts
2023 WL74-White with wicker beige interior (both colors a must) with upgraded 20" wheels. Luckily, the dealer had it on order since June. I bought it in September and picked it up on October 13th. 600 miles on it now with no problems. Impressed with the V6 performance and mileage and all of the techy stuff (there's a learning curve). Traded my '12 JGC with 97k miles on it and the Hemi.
I really don't miss the V8 or the poor fuel economy.

View attachment 246370 View attachment 246371 View attachment 246372 View attachment 246373 View attachment 246374 View attachment 246375
A Laredo with a Hemi. Novel concept....

· Registered
1 Posts
My Silver 2020 WK2 Limited has been declared a total loss and now I re-joined the family with Silver 2022 WL74 Limited+ with Beige interior. its V6. They added a plenty of comfort accessories and listed as limited plus including 20inch wheels, back side curtains and so on. as one more addition, mine has side steps too.

I already missed my previous
  • Folding and tilting side mirrors
  • Double exhaust
  • more off-road controls
-extra comfortable seats.

Overall, I am happy with my WL for now. Greetings from Dubai!

Wheel Tire Car Sky Vehicle

· Administrator
11,978 Posts
TPMS doesn't register until I start driving but other than no problems.
This is common behavior for many vehicles that have TPMS...the wheels need to be turning for the sensors to, um...sense...the TPMS modules in the tires as they pass by the sensor once per revolution. There are other methods used, of course, so it's vehicle/brand specific. Our Subaru's behave the same way...no pressure reading until you go a short distance after starting the vehicle.

· Registered
2023 Grand Cherokee L Summit Reserve
10 Posts
This is common behavior for many vehicles that have TPMS...the wheels need to be turning for the sensors to, um...sense...the TPMS modules in the tires as they pass by the sensor once per revolution. There are other methods used, of course, so it's vehicle/brand specific. Our Subaru's behave the same way...no pressure reading until you go a short distance after starting the vehicle.
I get that but this is a little different then what I've encountered in other vehicles. This car throws an error code and a big warning on the dash. It isn't simply not showing the pressure.

· Registered
2023 Grand Cherokee Overland ,2020 Renegade
25 Posts
Yep same here on my 2023 wl74 with the under inflated tire symbol. And TPMS not senseing Then drive 50 to 100 yards then all good.

· Registered
2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee
14 Posts
22 WL74 11k miles, had a buzzing vibration coming from exhaust/heatshield which is now fixed and still have the intermittent low speed turning noise (but not worries about it yet).

We’ve driven it on a few very long trips and zero serious reliability issues.

21 - 40 of 48 Posts