Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

101 - 120 of 147 Posts

·
Premium Member
07 grand cherokee
2,903 Posts
Just ordered some 6k low beam and fog hid kits steve as always was more than helpful and helped find the best deal possible! Thanks again cant wait to get these kits.

·
Registered
Trailhawk
963 Posts
Just got my 4300K Xtreme kit. Thanks to Steve talking to me over the phone and answering my questions, these went in with a breeze and work wonderfully. Looks awesome. Will post pics this week. Steve is the man and can't wait to do business with him again.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Hey Steve,
A while back I purchased a 3000k VOLT HID kit and from day one they have burned green for about 45 secs before warming up to yellow. I thought this might be normal until recently asking some other guys that are using the same kit. Could my ballasts be the issue here?
Thanks!
Jay

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Hi,

It is normal for the bulbs to go through a warm up period when first turned on. For example, a 4300k bulb will often burn blue and then shift to white once everything is stabilized.

Steve

·
Registered
815 Posts
this is my output for up
To 1 minute...

Then it shifts to this...

Is this normal operation of the volt kit? I've polled other people that use other kits and no one has this behavior. Granted they have a short warm up but nothing near this drastic.

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Hey bud,

I see what you mean (sort of) from the pics. It's really hard to say. If you were experiencing this with one side only then I would be intrigued but the fact that you are experiencing the exact same thing on both sides makes me think it's normal as the chances of you getting two bad bulbs is really really highly unlikely. Please send me a PM with your order number so that I can pull up your order and see what I can do.

Steve

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
I'm looking to purchase some LED replacement bulbs (2 x 280003W, 1 x 230003, 1 x 230194W-360), but at $85 for postage just for 8 automotive light bulbs I just can't do it. The bulbs themselves are only $114. Are there any other postage options?

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Was told today that my order can't be sent to my post office box as the shipping company won't send to army post offices. I don't even know what that means. We have no mail delivery to houses, only PO boxes, and there's no army base for over 500km, so not sure where they got that idea.

On top of that, as a police officer, requesting images of ID cards and credit cards just screams of identity fraud. If you can't process my order without it I'll have to buy elsewhere. I've heard only good things about you, but I won't risk it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Hi,

For security reasons we always require identification for international orders. While this may deter some customers we have been burned in the past and will not ship internationally without any proof of ID. Having said that, I know that we have communicated on the board so I will go ahead and have your order processed. This is nothing against you personally.

Steve

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Hey Steve,

I totally understand that, and it's nothing personal against you either. It's just really embarrassing when cops become victims of crime so I don't like risking it. Thanks for understanding.

Rhys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
07 grand cherokee
2,903 Posts
put my grey weathertech mats in today absolutely love everything about them! thanks once again for the amazing customer service, and a great product!

101 - 120 of 147 Posts