Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2014 GC Laredo E 4x4
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody. Been reading the boards here for the past few months, ever since I decided on the GC (my first ever Jeep). Lots of great advice and DIY info (which I love).

I got my '14 Laredo E last month (April) and I'm in love with it! True Blue with NZ Black & Light Frost Cloth, never cared for leather. So comfortable, so classy, so luxurious. I built it out with the 18" Wheel & 8.4" Radio Group as well as the Security & Convenience Package.

So far I've only added a tinted bug deflector but I plan on tinting the fronts and then getting some running boards. I've been looking everywhere for classy looking running boards to no avail. I have two toddlers that have trouble getting in and out so I need something broader and sturdier than nerf bars. I'd love something along the lines of the Escalade boards but imagine I'd have to go custom for those. Checked out all the ones I found in other threads but nothing really grabbed me until these: 11 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Factory Style Running Boards Nerf Bars Side Steps | eBay , which Chunderboy posted in his running board thread.

of course they're not verified to fit the '14s yet. I hope I can settle on something soon since my kids seem to always put their feet right on the molding that says "No Step".

Also considering the pedal covers and maybe installing a hitch, but one thing at a time. and is it possible to replace the Laredo headlamps with the Overland or SRT headlamp assembly? I'd love to get that look but those models are out of my price range.

I'm sure you guys will be seeing me around, I have lots of downtime at work.

·
The Negotiator
5,364 Posts
Welcome to JeepGarage!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.