Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the GC i have been a wrangler owner forever. So if you could give on tip as a grand Cherokee owner it would be? Maintenance, performance, style , tricks etc. it doesn't matter your one go to move if you will. Thanks in advance I am looking forward to it

· Premium Member
07 grand cherokee
2,904 Posts
you have a 5.7 so the biggest tip you could get is probably to buy and install a catch can. there are tons of threads here on the catch can you should read up on them!

· Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you have a 5.7 so the biggest tip you could get is probably to buy and install a catch can. there are tons of threads here on the catch can you should read up on them!
I saw a few of them. It's a 2006 so will probably get but prolly already pretty gunned up. Can't believe there weren't more responses. I did this in a TJ forum and it went on forever. It was cool to see what everyone thought was their number one tip n how they varied so much

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.