Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Z066 :: 1966 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (2013-04-08 16:32:22)

·
Premium Member
07 grand cherokee
2,903 Posts
that thing is bad ass!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks so much! I am dying to get it back on the road. Hey, I noticed you mentioned bringing the Shelby to the May gathering. You make the call, I could just as easily bring this instead. Lemme know.

Mike

·
Premium Member
07 grand cherokee
2,903 Posts
oh man now i think you should bring this lol ive seen a shelby before... and i love them but i didnt know this thing was so boss

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hehe, yeah, I am just now figuring out how to do this garage thing (updating pics, etc.).

Yeah, the Vette is pretty unique. Well, if I have it back from the shop by then (I should) I will definitely bring it.

Mike

·
Premium Member
07 grand cherokee
2,903 Posts
awesome!

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Thanks so much! I am dying to get it back on the road. Hey, I noticed you mentioned bringing the Shelby to the May gathering. You make the call, I could just as easily bring this instead. Lemme know.

Mike
You're a very sick sick man to have that and not be driving it whenever possible. That is one beautiful ride. Any chance you have a video of it idling (or revving)?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you very much, Chunderboy. You are correct, in that I do try to get it out on the road as much as I can, weather permitting. It still has a few small issues I need to get resolved next week (the price of having so much custom work done). That was why I was a late to the New England gathering they had in Foxboro last Saturday.

Anyway, I have 7 videos up on youtube, if you do a search on "Mike Samuel 1966 Corvette Coupe Restomod", or start with this link of the first video and look for the others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ue1qNus0ZkE

The last video I put up is from riding in the car, so you can hear it running on the road. It is truly a fun ride!

Mike

1 - 9 of 9 Posts